Den Helder Service Center
1786 RA Den Helder
Tel +31 223 787007
Dräger Nederland B.V.
3194 DK Hoogvliet
Tel: +31 10 295 2740
SAFETY ON BOARD
Dräger Marine & Offshore is supplier and service provider of firefighting, rescue and safety equipment on board of vessels, sea ships and offshore platforms.
We provide products and service solutions for:
– fixed fire suppression systems and foam systems
– portable and movable fire extinguishers
– helicopter crash equipment
– survival suits and life jackets
– portable and fixed gas detection
– breathing protection and breathing compressors
– personal safety equipment
– training: both theory and hands on use of equipment in practical applications; testing; maintenance and troubleshooting for everything from gas detection set up and calibration – both fixed and portable; breathing apparatus; drugs and alcohol detection and first aid
– rental: via a rental pool Dräger makes all the safety-relevant equipment required (during shutdown) available, from communications technology or gas detection devices to personal protection equipment.
ONE PARTNER FOR ALL FRS SOLUTIONS
Dräger has qualified service teams which have the skills to perform the required service on the above equipment in one visit. This not only reduces overhead in organizing service and travelling of technicians but also gives you one point of contact for all maintenance, certification and related administration.
Employees are trained and skilled, our services will meet the required standards and regulations of all major class societies such as Lloyds, DNV, BV, GL, ABS, RINA, RMRS and NKK. Offshore teams are trained according to NOGEPA (NL) / OPITO (UK) / OLF (NO).